Meghan & Prince Harry announced their engagement today : they will be getting married at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in May 2018. They assisted in the afternoon at their official engagement photocall at Kensinton Palace Gardens in London. Meghan’s beautiful ring was designed by Cleave and Company. The centre stone is from Botswana and the two outside diamonds are from Diana’s personal collection.
Later in the day, the couple have given their first interview for the BBC. I wish them all the best and i can’t wait to see Meghan joining the royal family to show the world how amazing she is.
- Visits Nottingham with Prince Harry
- Darling Magazine
- Meghan & Prince Harry interview for the BBC
- Meghan & Prince Harry announce their engagement at Kensington Palace
- Out Christmas shopping in London
- Spotted on the set of ‘Suits’ in Toronto
- Spotted filming ‘Suit’s in Toronto
- Invictus Games 2017 – Closing Ceremony
- Invictus Games – Day 3 in Toronto