Last night, the Duchess of Sussex attended the opening of ‘Oceania’ at the Royal Academy of Arts in London. It was her first solo engagement without her husband since she joined the Royal Family. The exhibition is celebrating the art of Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia, encompassing the vast Pacific region including New Guinea, Easter Island, Hawaii and New Zealand. Next month, Meghan & Harry will visit these countries during their Australian tour.
Our gorgeous duchess was wearing a black Givenchy dress with her favorite heels brand, Aquazurra.
- Meghan’s India charity work captured in newly released footage
- Announcement about the Royal Baby
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex joined Instagram
- Meghan & Harry officially moved out to Frogmore Cottage
- At New Zealand House in London
- Attend the christening of Zara and Mike Tindall’s second child
- Queen’s Commonwealth Trust to mark International Women’s Day Panel
- WE Day UK
- 50th anniversary of the Investiture of the Prince of Wales