Last night, the Duchess of Sussex attended the opening of ‘Oceania’ at the Royal Academy of Arts in London. It was her first solo engagement without her husband since she joined the Royal Family. The exhibition is celebrating the art of Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia, encompassing the vast Pacific region including New Guinea, Easter Island, Hawaii and New Zealand. Next month, Meghan & Harry will visit these countries during their Australian tour.
Our gorgeous duchess was wearing a black Givenchy dress with her favorite heels brand, Aquazurra.
- Royal Visit Morocco
- Attend the Endeavour Fund awards in London
- Visiting the ACU in London
- Visiting the National Theatre in London
- Attend the Cirque du Soleil Premiere Of ‘TOTEM’ at Royal Albert Hall
- Visiting Mayhew animal welfare charity in London
- Official visit in Birkenhead
- Visits Smart Works in London
- The Duchess of Sussex announced her 4 Patronages