Last night, the Duchess of Sussex attended the opening of ‘Oceania’ at the Royal Academy of Arts in London. It was her first solo engagement without her husband since she joined the Royal Family. The exhibition is celebrating the art of Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia, encompassing the vast Pacific region including New Guinea, Easter Island, Hawaii and New Zealand. Next month, Meghan & Harry will visit these countries during their Australian tour.
Our gorgeous duchess was wearing a black Givenchy dress with her favorite heels brand, Aquazurra.
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 4 : Sydney, Australia
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 3 : Melbourne, Australia
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 2 : Dubbo, Australia
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 1 : Sydney, Australia
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex are expecting a baby!
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex have arrived in Sydney
- Princess Eugenie of York Wedding to Jack Brooksbank at St. George’s Chapel
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex : Autumn Tour
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex : Royal Visit Sussex