Last night, the Duchess of Sussex attended the opening of ‘Oceania’ at the Royal Academy of Arts in London. It was her first solo engagement without her husband since she joined the Royal Family. The exhibition is celebrating the art of Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia, encompassing the vast Pacific region including New Guinea, Easter Island, Hawaii and New Zealand. Next month, Meghan & Harry will visit these countries during their Australian tour.
Our gorgeous duchess was wearing a black Givenchy dress with her favorite heels brand, Aquazurra.
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex Attend Trooping The Colour in London
- The Cambridges & Sussexes Launch Mental Health Texting Service Shout
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex reveal the beautiful name of their son
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex show their newborn to the world
- Meghan gave birth to a beautiful baby boy
- Book review – The life and Style of a Modern Royal
- Meghan’s India charity work captured in newly released footage
- Announcement about the Royal Baby
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex joined Instagram