Last night, the Duchess of Sussex attended the opening of ‘Oceania’ at the Royal Academy of Arts in London. It was her first solo engagement without her husband since she joined the Royal Family. The exhibition is celebrating the art of Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia, encompassing the vast Pacific region including New Guinea, Easter Island, Hawaii and New Zealand. Next month, Meghan & Harry will visit these countries during their Australian tour.
Our gorgeous duchess was wearing a black Givenchy dress with her favorite heels brand, Aquazurra.
- Meeting at King’s College London
- Visits at the Hubb Community Kitchen
- The Prince of Wales official 70th Birthday
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 16 : Rotorua, New Zealand
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 15 : Auckland, New Zealand
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 14 : Wellington, New Zealand
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 13 : Wellington, New Zealand
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 12 : Invictus Games Sydney 2018
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 11 : Australian Geographic Society Gala Awards