Yesterday evening, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex attended together the ‘100 Days To Peace’ charity gala concert at Central Hall Westminster in London. This event gathered funds for three charities working to support military veterans facing mental health challenges: “Help for Heroes”, “Combat Stress and Heads Together”, the Royal Foundation’s campaign and mental health initiative. To find more information about the gala click here.
Meghan wore a blue Jason Wu dress with Aquazurra hells and for once her haircut was down and curly. A very gorgeous and appropriate look for a charity gala event!
- The Cambridges & Sussexes Launch Mental Health Texting Service Shout
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex reveal the beautiful name of their son
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex show their newborn to the world
- Meghan gave birth to a beautiful baby boy
- Book review – The life and Style of a Modern Royal
- Meghan’s India charity work captured in newly released footage
- Announcement about the Royal Baby
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex joined Instagram
- Meghan & Harry officially moved out to Frogmore Cottage