Yesterday evening, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex attended together the ‘100 Days To Peace’ charity gala concert at Central Hall Westminster in London. This event gathered funds for three charities working to support military veterans facing mental health challenges: “Help for Heroes”, “Combat Stress and Heads Together”, the Royal Foundation’s campaign and mental health initiative. To find more information about the gala click here.
Meghan wore a blue Jason Wu dress with Aquazurra hells and for once her haircut was down and curly. A very gorgeous and appropriate look for a charity gala event!
- Queen’s Commonwealth Trust to mark International Women’s Day Panel
- WE Day UK
- 50th anniversary of the Investiture of the Prince of Wales
- The Duchess of Sussex has become Vice-President of The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust
- The Duchess of Sussex to join panel discussion with The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust on International Women’s Day
- Royal Visit Morocco – Day 3 in Rabat
- Royal Visit Morocco – Day 2 Reception at the British Residence in Rabat
- Royal Visit Morocco – Day 2 in Asni
- Royal Visit Morocco – Day 1 Arrival at Casablanca airport