Yesterday evening, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex attended together the ‘100 Days To Peace’ charity gala concert at Central Hall Westminster in London. This event gathered funds for three charities working to support military veterans facing mental health challenges: “Help for Heroes”, “Combat Stress and Heads Together”, the Royal Foundation’s campaign and mental health initiative. To find more information about the gala click here.
Meghan wore a blue Jason Wu dress with Aquazurra hells and for once her haircut was down and curly. A very gorgeous and appropriate look for a charity gala event!
- The Duchess of Sussex book launch ‘Together: Our Community Cookbook’
- Quen of the World – Documentary
- Together: Our Community Cookbook
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Autumn Tour
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend the ‘100 Days To Peace’ charity gala
- WellChild Awards Ceremony in London
- Meghan Markle Network – Let’s celebrate our first 1st year online
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend the ‘Hamilton’ Gala performance
- Royal Wedding Outfits Exhibition