Yesterday evening, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex attended together the ‘100 Days To Peace’ charity gala concert at Central Hall Westminster in London. This event gathered funds for three charities working to support military veterans facing mental health challenges: “Help for Heroes”, “Combat Stress and Heads Together”, the Royal Foundation’s campaign and mental health initiative. To find more information about the gala click here.
Meghan wore a blue Jason Wu dress with Aquazurra hells and for once her haircut was down and curly. A very gorgeous and appropriate look for a charity gala event!
- Visits Smart Works in London
- The Duchess of Sussex announced her 4 Patronages
- The Fab Four attend Christmas Day Church service at Sandringham
- Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace
- Visiting the Royal Variety Charity’s at Brinsworth House
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex 2018 Christmas Card Portraits
- The Fashion Awards 2018 at Royal Albert Hall
- Meeting at King’s College London
- Visits at the Hubb Community Kitchen