Tonight, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex have attended the WellChild Awards at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London. The WellChild Awards, in association with GSK, celebrates the inspirational qualities of the UK’s seriously ill children and young people, along with those who go that extra mile to make a difference to their lives. These children are real heroes and i really hope Meghan will help and join Harry as a Patron of this charity.
Meghan was particurarly looking lovely this evening wearing a black Altuzarra suit with black Aquazzura heels and her purse is by Stella McCartney.
- Visits Smart Works in London
- The Duchess of Sussex announced her 4 Patronages
- The Fab Four attend Christmas Day Church service at Sandringham
- Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace
- Visiting the Royal Variety Charity’s at Brinsworth House
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex 2018 Christmas Card Portraits
- The Fashion Awards 2018 at Royal Albert Hall
- Meeting at King’s College London
- Visits at the Hubb Community Kitchen