Tonight, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex have attended the WellChild Awards at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London. The WellChild Awards, in association with GSK, celebrates the inspirational qualities of the UK’s seriously ill children and young people, along with those who go that extra mile to make a difference to their lives. These children are real heroes and i really hope Meghan will help and join Harry as a Patron of this charity.
Meghan was particurarly looking lovely this evening wearing a black Altuzarra suit with black Aquazzura heels and her purse is by Stella McCartney.
- The Duchess of Sussex book launch ‘Together: Our Community Cookbook’
- Quen of the World – Documentary
- Together: Our Community Cookbook
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Autumn Tour
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend the ‘100 Days To Peace’ charity gala
- WellChild Awards Ceremony in London
- Meghan Markle Network – Let’s celebrate our first 1st year online
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend the ‘Hamilton’ Gala performance
- Royal Wedding Outfits Exhibition