Tonight, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex have attended the WellChild Awards at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London. The WellChild Awards, in association with GSK, celebrates the inspirational qualities of the UK’s seriously ill children and young people, along with those who go that extra mile to make a difference to their lives. These children are real heroes and i really hope Meghan will help and join Harry as a Patron of this charity.
Meghan was particurarly looking lovely this evening wearing a black Altuzarra suit with black Aquazzura heels and her purse is by Stella McCartney.
- Queen’s Commonwealth Trust to mark International Women’s Day Panel
- WE Day UK
- 50th anniversary of the Investiture of the Prince of Wales
- The Duchess of Sussex has become Vice-President of The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust
- The Duchess of Sussex to join panel discussion with The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust on International Women’s Day
- Royal Visit Morocco – Day 3 in Rabat
- Royal Visit Morocco – Day 2 Reception at the British Residence in Rabat
- Royal Visit Morocco – Day 2 in Asni
- Royal Visit Morocco – Day 1 Arrival at Casablanca airport