Tonight, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex have attended the WellChild Awards at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London. The WellChild Awards, in association with GSK, celebrates the inspirational qualities of the UK’s seriously ill children and young people, along with those who go that extra mile to make a difference to their lives. These children are real heroes and i really hope Meghan will help and join Harry as a Patron of this charity.
Meghan was particurarly looking lovely this evening wearing a black Altuzarra suit with black Aquazzura heels and her purse is by Stella McCartney.
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex Attend Trooping The Colour in London
- The Cambridges & Sussexes Launch Mental Health Texting Service Shout
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex reveal the beautiful name of their son
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex show their newborn to the world
- Meghan gave birth to a beautiful baby boy
- Book review – The life and Style of a Modern Royal
- Meghan’s India charity work captured in newly released footage
- Announcement about the Royal Baby
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex joined Instagram