Last night, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex attended the ‘Hamilton’ Gala performance at Victoria Palace Theatre in London. The event aimed to raise funds and awareness for the Sentebale charity, which help young people and children affected by HIV. At the end of the show, Meghan & Harry took time to meet and have a quick talk with the cast of the musical.
Meghan catched everyone eyes with her glamorous look. She was wearing a black Judith and Charles tuxedo dress and black high-heels.
- Queen’s Commonwealth Trust to mark International Women’s Day Panel
- WE Day UK
- 50th anniversary of the Investiture of the Prince of Wales
- The Duchess of Sussex has become Vice-President of The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust
- The Duchess of Sussex to join panel discussion with The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust on International Women’s Day
- Royal Visit Morocco – Day 3 in Rabat
- Royal Visit Morocco – Day 2 Reception at the British Residence in Rabat
- Royal Visit Morocco – Day 2 in Asni
- Royal Visit Morocco – Day 1 Arrival at Casablanca airport