Last night, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex attended the ‘Hamilton’ Gala performance at Victoria Palace Theatre in London. The event aimed to raise funds and awareness for the Sentebale charity, which help young people and children affected by HIV. At the end of the show, Meghan & Harry took time to meet and have a quick talk with the cast of the musical.
Meghan catched everyone eyes with her glamorous look. She was wearing a black Judith and Charles tuxedo dress and black high-heels.
- The Duchess of Sussex book launch ‘Together: Our Community Cookbook’
- Quen of the World – Documentary
- Together: Our Community Cookbook
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Autumn Tour
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend the ‘100 Days To Peace’ charity gala
- WellChild Awards Ceremony in London
- Meghan Markle Network – Let’s celebrate our first 1st year online
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend the ‘Hamilton’ Gala performance
- Royal Wedding Outfits Exhibition