Last night, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex attended the ‘Hamilton’ Gala performance at Victoria Palace Theatre in London. The event aimed to raise funds and awareness for the Sentebale charity, which help young people and children affected by HIV. At the end of the show, Meghan & Harry took time to meet and have a quick talk with the cast of the musical.
Meghan catched everyone eyes with her glamorous look. She was wearing a black Judith and Charles tuxedo dress and black high-heels.
- Visits Smart Works in London
- The Duchess of Sussex announced her 4 Patronages
- The Fab Four attend Christmas Day Church service at Sandringham
- Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace
- Visiting the Royal Variety Charity’s at Brinsworth House
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex 2018 Christmas Card Portraits
- The Fashion Awards 2018 at Royal Albert Hall
- Meeting at King’s College London
- Visits at the Hubb Community Kitchen