Last night, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex attended the ‘Hamilton’ Gala performance at Victoria Palace Theatre in London. The event aimed to raise funds and awareness for the Sentebale charity, which help young people and children affected by HIV. At the end of the show, Meghan & Harry took time to meet and have a quick talk with the cast of the musical.
Meghan catched everyone eyes with her glamorous look. She was wearing a black Judith and Charles tuxedo dress and black high-heels.
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex Attend Trooping The Colour in London
- The Cambridges & Sussexes Launch Mental Health Texting Service Shout
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex reveal the beautiful name of their son
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex show their newborn to the world
- Meghan gave birth to a beautiful baby boy
- Book review – The life and Style of a Modern Royal
- Meghan’s India charity work captured in newly released footage
- Announcement about the Royal Baby
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex joined Instagram