This morning, Meghan & Harry have visited the Nelson Mandela Exhibition at London’s Southbank Centre. The couple unveiled an exhibition about the life of the former South African president, who would be 100 years old today. During the event, they met friends and family of Nelson Mandela and even chatted with his daughter, Zamaswazi Dlamini-Mandela.
Meghan was wearing a very lovely pink blush trench dress by the canadian brand HouseofNonie and of course one of her favorite brand, a Mulberry bag. She was very fashionable today!
- Meeting at King’s College London
- Visits at the Hubb Community Kitchen
- The Prince of Wales official 70th Birthday
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 16 : Rotorua, New Zealand
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 15 : Auckland, New Zealand
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 14 : Wellington, New Zealand
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 13 : Wellington, New Zealand
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 12 : Invictus Games Sydney 2018
- Royal Visit Australia – Day 11 : Australian Geographic Society Gala Awards