This morning, Meghan & Harry have visited the Nelson Mandela Exhibition at London’s Southbank Centre. The couple unveiled an exhibition about the life of the former South African president, who would be 100 years old today. During the event, they met friends and family of Nelson Mandela and even chatted with his daughter, Zamaswazi Dlamini-Mandela.
Meghan was wearing a very lovely pink blush trench dress by the canadian brand HouseofNonie and of course one of her favorite brand, a Mulberry bag. She was very fashionable today!
- Meghan Attending Charlie Van Straubenzee Wedding
- Sentebale Polo Cup 2018 held at the Royal County
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex visit the Nelson Mandela Exhibition
- Royal Family Portraits : Prince Louis Christening
- Meghan and Kate Arriving at Wimbledon 2018
- Meghan and Kate Middleton to Make Their First Solo Outing
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex – Royal Visit Ireland : Day 2
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex meet Ireland’s President Michael Higgins
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend Summer party at the British Ambassador’s residence