This morning, Meghan & Harry have visited the Nelson Mandela Exhibition at London’s Southbank Centre. The couple unveiled an exhibition about the life of the former South African president, who would be 100 years old today. During the event, they met friends and family of Nelson Mandela and even chatted with his daughter, Zamaswazi Dlamini-Mandela.
Meghan was wearing a very lovely pink blush trench dress by the canadian brand HouseofNonie and of course one of her favorite brand, a Mulberry bag. She was very fashionable today!
- Royal Visit Morocco
- Attend the Endeavour Fund awards in London
- Visiting the ACU in London
- Visiting the National Theatre in London
- Attend the Cirque du Soleil Premiere Of ‘TOTEM’ at Royal Albert Hall
- Visiting Mayhew animal welfare charity in London
- Official visit in Birkenhead
- Visits Smart Works in London
- The Duchess of Sussex announced her 4 Patronages