This morning, Meghan & Harry have visited the Nelson Mandela Exhibition at London’s Southbank Centre. The couple unveiled an exhibition about the life of the former South African president, who would be 100 years old today. During the event, they met friends and family of Nelson Mandela and even chatted with his daughter, Zamaswazi Dlamini-Mandela.
Meghan was wearing a very lovely pink blush trench dress by the canadian brand HouseofNonie and of course one of her favorite brand, a Mulberry bag. She was very fashionable today!
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex Attend Trooping The Colour in London
- The Cambridges & Sussexes Launch Mental Health Texting Service Shout
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex reveal the beautiful name of their son
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex show their newborn to the world
- Meghan gave birth to a beautiful baby boy
- Book review – The life and Style of a Modern Royal
- Meghan’s India charity work captured in newly released footage
- Announcement about the Royal Baby
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex joined Instagram