This morning, Meghan & Harry have visited the Nelson Mandela Exhibition at London’s Southbank Centre. The couple unveiled an exhibition about the life of the former South African president, who would be 100 years old today. During the event, they met friends and family of Nelson Mandela and even chatted with his daughter, Zamaswazi Dlamini-Mandela.
Meghan was wearing a very lovely pink blush trench dress by the canadian brand HouseofNonie and of course one of her favorite brand, a Mulberry bag. She was very fashionable today!
- Meghan’s India charity work captured in newly released footage
- Announcement about the Royal Baby
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex joined Instagram
- Meghan & Harry officially moved out to Frogmore Cottage
- At New Zealand House in London
- Attend the christening of Zara and Mike Tindall’s second child
- Queen’s Commonwealth Trust to mark International Women’s Day Panel
- WE Day UK
- 50th anniversary of the Investiture of the Prince of Wales