Hello everyone, i hope you enjoy the sunshine as much as me aha! A new engagement today for Meghan & Prince Harry at the Australia House in London. They attended a reception hosted by the Prime Minister of Australia, Malcolm Turnbull, and his wife, Lucy Turnbull for the Invictus Sidney Games. During the reception, the couple posed for photos after they received matching Invictus Games jackets. The Invictus Sidney Games are set to take place in October in Sydney (Australia) & there are rumors about Meghan attending the event.
About Meg’s style, she was wearing a lovely Self-Portrait Floral summer dress and a Roland Mouret mini bag. Discover all the HQ pics in the gallery !
- The Duchess of Sussex book launch ‘Together: Our Community Cookbook’
- Quen of the World – Documentary
- Together: Our Community Cookbook
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Autumn Tour
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend the ‘100 Days To Peace’ charity gala
- WellChild Awards Ceremony in London
- Meghan Markle Network – Let’s celebrate our first 1st year online
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend the ‘Hamilton’ Gala performance
- Royal Wedding Outfits Exhibition