Meghan & Prince Harry announced their engagement today : they will be getting married at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in May 2018. They assisted in the afternoon at their official engagement photocall at Kensinton Palace Gardens in London. Meghan’s beautiful ring was designed by Cleave and Company. The centre stone is from Botswana and the two outside diamonds are from Diana’s personal collection.
Later in the day, the couple have given their first interview for the BBC. I wish them all the best and i can’t wait to see Meghan joining the royal family to show the world how amazing she is.
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex visit the Nelson Mandela Exhibition
- Royal Family Portraits : Prince Louis Christening
- Meghan and Kate Arriving at Wimbledon 2018
- Meghan and Kate Middleton to Make Their First Solo Outing
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex – Royal Visit Ireland : Day 2
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex meet Ireland’s President Michael Higgins
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend Summer party at the British Ambassador’s residence
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex visit Dublin’s Government Buildings
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend the Royal Air Force Centenary