Meghan & Prince Harry announced their engagement today : they will be getting married at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in May 2018. They assisted in the afternoon at their official engagement photocall at Kensinton Palace Gardens in London. Meghan’s beautiful ring was designed by Cleave and Company. The centre stone is from Botswana and the two outside diamonds are from Diana’s personal collection.
Later in the day, the couple have given their first interview for the BBC. I wish them all the best and i can’t wait to see Meghan joining the royal family to show the world how amazing she is.
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex Attend Trooping The Colour in London
- The Cambridges & Sussexes Launch Mental Health Texting Service Shout
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex reveal the beautiful name of their son
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex show their newborn to the world
- Meghan gave birth to a beautiful baby boy
- Book review – The life and Style of a Modern Royal
- Meghan’s India charity work captured in newly released footage
- Announcement about the Royal Baby
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex joined Instagram