Meghan & Prince Harry announced their engagement today : they will be getting married at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in May 2018. They assisted in the afternoon at their official engagement photocall at Kensinton Palace Gardens in London. Meghan’s beautiful ring was designed by Cleave and Company. The centre stone is from Botswana and the two outside diamonds are from Diana’s personal collection.
Later in the day, the couple have given their first interview for the BBC. I wish them all the best and i can’t wait to see Meghan joining the royal family to show the world how amazing she is.
- Quen of the World – Documentary
- Together: Our Community Cookbook
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Autumn Tour
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend the ‘100 Days To Peace’ charity gala
- WellChild Awards Ceremony in London
- Meghan Markle Network – Let’s celebrate our first 1st year online
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex attend the ‘Hamilton’ Gala performance
- Royal Wedding Outfits Exhibition
- Meghan Attending Charlie Van Straubenzee Wedding