Meghan & Prince Harry announced their engagement today : they will be getting married at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in May 2018. They assisted in the afternoon at their official engagement photocall at Kensinton Palace Gardens in London. Meghan’s beautiful ring was designed by Cleave and Company. The centre stone is from Botswana and the two outside diamonds are from Diana’s personal collection.
Later in the day, the couple have given their first interview for the BBC. I wish them all the best and i can’t wait to see Meghan joining the royal family to show the world how amazing she is.
- The Prince of Wales’ 70th Birthday Patronage Celebration at Buckingham Palace
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex official Royal Wedding Portraits
- The Duke & Duchess of Sussex head to Frogmore House
- The Royal Wedding Day : The Duke & Duchess of Sussex
- Arriving at Cliveden House Hotel in Berkshire
- Meghan Wax Figure also at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Meghan Wax Figure arrives at Madame Tussauds
- More informations about the Royal Wedding
- Annual Service of Commemoration and Thanksgiving at Westminster Abbey