Meghan & Prince Harry announced their engagement today : they will be getting married at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in May 2018. They assisted in the afternoon at their official engagement photocall at Kensinton Palace Gardens in London. Meghan’s beautiful ring was designed by Cleave and Company. The centre stone is from Botswana and the two outside diamonds are from Diana’s personal collection.
Later in the day, the couple have given their first interview for the BBC. I wish them all the best and i can’t wait to see Meghan joining the royal family to show the world how amazing she is.
- Royal Visit Morocco
- Attend the Endeavour Fund awards in London
- Visiting the ACU in London
- Visiting the National Theatre in London
- Attend the Cirque du Soleil Premiere Of ‘TOTEM’ at Royal Albert Hall
- Visiting Mayhew animal welfare charity in London
- Official visit in Birkenhead
- Visits Smart Works in London
- The Duchess of Sussex announced her 4 Patronages